Privacy and GDPR
We will occasionally send you emails regarding your order. You can choose not to receive these while going though the checkout process but this could mean you miss out on notifications about your order being sent etc. We promise we won’t send many emails, we hate spam too!
We do not give or share your email or information with any other companies. eg we will not send our mailing list to another company.
You can unsubscribe at any time after you have received your order simply email us at [email protected] with the subject Unsubscribe.
Recaptcha is used to help prevent spam messages via the forms on our site. Based on your interaction with our site and page Google recaptcha gives you a score that informs us whether you are a likely to be a spam bot or a real person. If Google scores you as a real person the information you fill in on our forms will be sent to us. Information from what google deems to be spam bots will not be sent to us. This saves us a lot of time which is why we use Google Recaptcha.
Google Analytics is used to see how our website is performing. Which pages are the most popular etc. We are also interested in seeing which countries our site visitors are coming from.
When you send us your information to order our product we do not share this with any third parties this also includes Google. We simply keep your order information on file. Google are not sent your personal information.
The Facebook pixel receives these types of data:
- Http Headers – Anything present in HTTP headers. HTTP Headers are a standard web protocol sent between any browser request and any server on the internet. HTTP Headers include IP addresses, information about the web browser, page location, document, referrer and person using the website.
- Pixel-specific Data – Includes Pixel ID and the Facebook Cookie.
- Button Click Data – Includes any buttons clicked by site visitors, the labels of those buttons and any pages visited as a result of the button clicks.
- Optional Values – Developers and marketers can optionally choose to send additional information about the visit through conversion tracking. Example custom data events are conversion value, page type, and more.
- Form Field Names – Includes website field names like ‘email’, ‘address’, ‘quantity’ for when you purchase a product or service. We don’t capture field values.
- for more information about facebook pixel click https://www.facebook.com/business/gdpr
We have also installed an SSL or Secure Cert so that when you submit data on our site it is sent to us in an encrypted form across the internet. An SSL certificate is a bit of code on our web server that provides security for our online communications. When your web browser (google chrome, safari, internet explorer) contacts our secured website, the SSL certificate enables an encrypted connection. It’s kind of like sealing a letter in an envelope before sending it through the mail.
If you would like to contact us regarding the information you have sent when you made an order simply email [email protected] We will delete or send you your details on request.
We use your information to contact you about upcoming events, products or news.
Last updated: Sept 16, 2019
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the site we use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the site: Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of of forms by spam bots.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.